Re:Re: NPC Month: Hark (Alexander DO NOT READ)

  • Derek Burrow
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2003

      >My guess would be that the decision to turn him had something to do with
      >whatever drugs were in Hark's system, and those drugs' effects on the
      >vampire who bit him...! 8-)
      >(I am recalling Spike's comment about Woodstock when he introduced
      >himself to the Annointed One. "I bit a flower child, and watched my hand
      >move for hours...." Hmm. Maybe Hark was the flower child...!)

      Hark as Spike's child...now there's a scary thought. I mean...he's
      loony and disfunctional enough, sure. But...but...but he's so much
      cooler! I mean, Hark is unrepenting nastiness. He's never going to
      fall in love with the Slayer, never going to get a chip put in his head
      (the Initiatve WILL appear in Season 3, since they have a top secret
      training camp nearby...but mainly just as a bunch of commandos with
      sub-machine guns who'll show up one episode), and never die to save the
      world. I should post some of Hark's dialouge here. It's quite funny.
      He even has a little red book.

      -Bard
    • baregost@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2003
        Hey Y'all

        I'm pretty good with my memory of buffy villians, but for the life of me i have no idea who this hark guy is that yous have been talken about could you email me his stats if possible and also where the fuck he appears in the show?
      • trustrum@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 3, 2003
          Hey Y'all

          I'm pretty good with my memory of buffy villians, but for the life of me i have no idea who this hark guy is that yous have been talken about could you email me his stats if possible and also where the fuck he appears in the show?

        • John
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2003
            > I'm pretty good with my memory of buffy villians, but for the life
            of me i have no idea who this hark guy is that yous have been talken
            about could you email me his stats if possible and also where the
            fuck he appears in the show?

            Hi. Have you heard about role-playing games? You can create your
            own characters and a tv series that has nothing to do with the Buffy
            tv show, other than Watchers, Slayers, and the general way the
            universe works.

            Hark is obviously someone's seasonal Big Bad of their own creation.
          • Allan
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 3, 2003
              Wait you mean this group is about a Buffy RPG?  Wow who would have thought, that is what RPG means.  I thought it was Real Poor Gramar, or could btvsrpd-eden mean Being The Very Sexual Religous Group - Eden.  *LOL*

              Sorry all in a really silly mood today.

              Allan