New poll for btvsrpg-eden

  • btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 31, 2003

      Message 2 of 30 , Nov 28, 2003

        Message 3 of 30 , Feb 26, 2004

          Message 4 of 30 , Feb 26, 2004

            > Who would win in a fight?
            >
            > o Cavemen
            > o Astronauts

            A timely poll. Well done!

            Pat

            http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
          • Web Warlock
            Message 5 of 30 , Feb 26, 2004
              Ok, maybe I am just dense but I am not getting it.

              Tim

              --
              Timothy S. Brannan
              timothy.brannan@...

              Message 6 of 30 , Feb 26, 2004

                WW> Ok, maybe I am just dense but I am not getting it.

                It's something from last night's episode of Angel. Just a funny
                little something.

                --
                Mike Bentley
                bentleyml@...
                Message 7 of 30 , Feb 26, 2004
                  > It's something from last night's episode of
                  > Angel. Just a funny
                  > little something.

                  Well... actually it runs deeper than humor... it was
                  just presented in a funny manner.

                  =====
                  John Humphlett
                  -"He conquers who endures" - family motto

                  -"You cannot run away from a weakness; you must sometimes fight it out or perish. And if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?" -Robert Louis Stevenson.

                  -"Unless we believe in the hero, what is there to believe?" - Unknown

                  Message 8 of 30 , Apr 30, 2004
                    btvsrpg-eden group:

                    What upcoming Angel supplement are you
                    most looking forward to?

                    o The Director's Screen
                    o The Investigator's Casebook
                    o Encyclopaedia Daemonica
                    o Lawyers, Gods, & Money

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 30 , Apr 30, 2004
                      btvsrpg-eden group:

                      Which of the new "demon package"
                      qualities from the Angel sourcebook is
                      your favorite?

                      o Tarrack Daemonling
                      o Byblos Demon/ Half-demon
                      o Gri'ah Demon
                      o Revenant
                      o I don't like any of 'em! Fooey!

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 30 , Jun 7, 2004
                        btvsrpg-eden group:

                        Which archetype from the BTVSRPG
                        corebook is your favorite?

                        o New Slayer
                        o Former Initiative Agent
                        o Demon Hunter
                        o Martial Artist
                        o Watcher
                        o Psychic
                        o Scooby Gang Mamber
                        o Football Player
                        o Hacker
                        o Beginner Witch
                        o Former Vampire Groupie
                        o Amateur Hunter

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jun 7, 2004
                          btvsrpg-eden group:

                          Wich archetype from the Angel RPG
                          corebook is your favorite?

                          o Apt Pupil
                          o Barbarian Queen
                          o Barrio Defender
                          o Crusading Biker
                          o Daemonic Investigator
                          o Demon Gangsta
                          o Former Cultist
                          o Psychic Supermodel
                          o Pyro Girl
                          o Reformed Assassin
                          o Rogue Demon Hunter
                          o Undead Champion

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 30 , Mar 24, 2005
                            btvsrpg-eden group:

                            What upcoming Buffy or Angel sourcebook
                            are you most looking forward to?

                            o Welcome to Sunnydale (BtVS)
                            o Investigator's Casebook (Angel)
                            o Military Monster Squad (Buffy)
                            o Encyclopaedia Demonica (Angel)
                            o Tea & Crossbows (Buffy/ Angel)

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • Jonathan M. Thompson
                            Message 13 of 30 , Mar 25, 2005
                              How come 'All of the Above' isn’t an option?

                              Jonathan M. Thompson
                              President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
                              jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman
                              Eric Flint's 1632 Resource Guide and Role Playing Game & Open Core
                              System - Available now. Big Bang Universe Resource Guide and Role
                              Playing Game coming Summer 2005.

                              Message 14 of 30 , Apr 14, 2005
                                btvsrpg-eden group:

                                Super-power Battle Royale- Who wins?