Re: Game Quotes

  • Web Warlock
    Message 1 of 23 , May 1, 2003
      I am so repulsively behind on email....

      Any this came up in my last session before my son was born. It made me
      laugh. The recent (??) comment on "The Facts of Life" made me remember this.

      Setup: This is from Episode 9 of "The Dragon and the Phoenix", "Rainbow in
      the Dark".
      I am running original cast through an alternate season seven.
      The cast has learned that Dawn has been hiding her emerging psychic powers.
      Kinda hard since in this episode they are running amuck. She has just
      nearly killed Xander and has done the one thing Dawn does best, run off (she
      failed her fear check big time). So Willow and Tara are looking for her.

      Tara: This is like some twisted episode of "The Facts of Life"
      Willow: 'Molly Ringwald' or 'Nancy McKeon' era?
      Tara: Uh... Jo (Nancy McKeon).
      Willow: Now there you go, toying with my emotions again.

      Then my two players ran off on a tangent that the hostility between Jo and
      Blair was unresolved sexual tension.
      These are the same two girls that also want to try out "The Charmed RPG"
      using the Buffy rules. I think it has potential.

      Tim

      --
      Web Warlock
      web.warlock@...