Re: All Flesh Must be Eaten - is it of any use to a Buffy Director?

  • Wulf Corbett
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
      --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, "Web Warlock" <web.warlock@a...>
      wrote:

      > I got AFMBE's "Pulp Zombies" at the same time I got the "Slayers
      Handbook"
      > and PZ has given me FAR more ideas!

      Mars

      Needs

      Women!

      Actually, I found A Fistfull of Zombies and Enter the Zombie even
      better. It's just such a wierd system with such a wierd basic concept
      (zombies with everything) it inspires free thinking. But I still
      think Singing Cowboy Zombies was going too far...

      Wulf
    • Brian A Stewart
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
        <snip>

        >I got AFMBE's "Pulp Zombies" at the same time I got the "Slayers
        Handbook"
        >and PZ has given me FAR more ideas!

        I'm thinking about getting "Fistful of Zombies" (which I *think* is out--
        the local stores I have been patronizing don't have it in, nor any other
        AFMBE stuff, to my great annoyance!), however lack of cash, primarily,
        has been holding me back. Plus, singing cowboys just plain creep me out!
        ;-)

        Brian

        Brian A. Stewart-- Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
        "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
        are to stand by the President right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
        servile, but morally treasonable to the American public."
        - Theodore Roosevelt

        Only $9.95 per month!
        Visit www.juno.com
      • thunk
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2003
          01/04/03 18:38:42, Brian A Stewart <Brian_A_Stewart@...> a �crit:

          >I'm thinking about getting "Fistful of Zombies" (which I *think* is out--
          >the local stores I have been patronizing don't have it in, nor any other
          >AFMBE stuff, to my great annoyance!), however lack of cash, primarily,
          >has been holding me back. Plus, singing cowboys just plain creep me out!

          It's out. I've even found it in my remote corner of France ;)

          I've only read the singing cowboys bit so far (which I really, really liked - to the point of
          considering running an hour-long game for my group every week before the 'main attraction').
          Nevertheless, the rest of the book seems as good as Pulp Zombies - stock full of ideas that make
          you want to run zombie stories in whatever game you're playing.

          -thunk

          Dara, dara bastonnara!