Re: [btvsrpg-eden] Re: angel "eternity"

  • FoeBane
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2003

      let's not get too bogged down with the whole invite rule.

      I'll use the same example that robert piper used but I'll also clarify it.  Episode 20 of season 4

      Angel shows up, asks if he can come in.

      Buffy didn't back away from the door, as Robert said., she just said "I guess." But Angel needed more than that.  He needed an actual invitation to enter her dormroom

      A dormroom that Sundae and her gang entered no problem when they stole all of Buffy's stuff in Episode 1 of season 4

       Is it possible that the ivitation effect takes some time to raise the force shields? Just a thought.