Re: [btvsrpg-eden] NPC Character Sheets?

  • Darcy Smittenaar
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      Or you could try this program which another fan made up:

      http://edenstudiosdiscussionboards.yuku.com/topic/3256/ComputersSoftware-in-Roleplaying?page=2
      . . . in the first post on that page is a link called "NPC Generator,"
      which will download a .zip file.

      Darcy

      --
      "You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be
      healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a
      game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, author, Confessions of a
      Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

      Darcy's Place: A Journal and Ultimate Archive of Written Works
      (http://dsdragon.blogspot.com)
    • Maria Fernandez
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
        If anyone ever needs anything from 4Shared, just let me know.

        mil abrazos

        ~ Maria *O)