NPC Character Sheets?

  • Joel N. Fischoff
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
      Heya,

      Anyone know where I might be able to find form-fillable PDF or Excel-based
      character sheets, not for PCs, but for NPCs? The quick sheet, I basically
      mean. Somewhere not on 4shared, which I do not wish to subscribe to?

      Joel
    • Darcy Smittenaar
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
        It's not form-fillable, but it is "add your own text box"-able:

        http://www.edenstudios.net/images/AngelBlankNPC.pdf

        Darcy

        --
        "You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be
        healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a

        Darcy's Place: A Journal and Ultimate Archive of Written Works
        (http://dsdragon.blogspot.com)
      • Darcy Smittenaar
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
          Or you could try this program which another fan made up:

          http://edenstudiosdiscussionboards.yuku.com/topic/3256/ComputersSoftware-in-Roleplaying?page=2
          . . . in the first post on that page is a link called "NPC Generator,"
          which will download a .zip file.

          Darcy

          --
          "You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be
          healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a
          game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, author, Confessions of a
          Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

          Darcy's Place: A Journal and Ultimate Archive of Written Works
          (http://dsdragon.blogspot.com)
        • Maria Fernandez
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
            If anyone ever needs anything from 4Shared, just let me know.

            mil abrazos

            ~ Maria *O)