Michelle Trachtenberg sighting

  • Joel N. Fischoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      In this week's episode of Criminal Minds (Season 8, Episode 12,
      _Zugzwang_). She showed up on screen and I went 'hey, I know who that is!'
      She does look a little more adult now, thank god. Last time I saw her, in
      the TV show _Mercy_, she still looked very much like a kid. Of course,
      that was probably part of the reason they selected her to play that
      character.