Once Upon A Time Unisystem

  • cthulhumistress
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
      I am going to be starting a RPG based on the Once Upon A Time TV series. I am leaning towards using the Buffy/Angel material with Ghosts of Albion. Anyone interested in kicking ideas back and forth or such?
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2012
        I don't know a lot about The Ghosts Of Albion but I be willing to a sounding board :)

        --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, "cthulhumistress" <cthulhumistress@...> wrote:

        > I am going to be starting a RPG based on the Once Upon A Time TV series. I am leaning towards using the Buffy/Angel material with Ghosts of Albion. Anyone interested in kicking ideas back and forth or such?

      • Maria Fernandez
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
          I think Ghost of Albion could work really well for a One Upon a Time setting - we use it for Sherlock Holmes, and for Steampunk. We also like to incorporate the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen material from this site:

          http://www.grey-elf.com/buffy/

          That site has so much terrific stuff for Buffy/Angel.

          mil abrazos

          ~ Maria *O)