Ghosts of Albion RPG

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 21, 2011
      The long-awaited Ghosts of Albion RPG is now being shipped out to those that pre-ordered.

      You should expect to see the book in your Favorite Local Game Store soon.

      This game is compatible with Eden's other Cinematic Unisystem games, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.

      For more information and to order you own copy, please visit Eden Studios' website, http://www.edenstudios.net/

      Thanks!

      Tim
    • Maria Fernandez
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 23, 2011
        Thank for the update, Tim. I've been waiting for this game for some time.

        And I'm glad I can order it from Eden. My local game-store wont stock anything, and I mean anything, but 4th edition D&D.

        I'll have to pick up a copy before the holiday rush hits.

        mil gracias

        ~ Maria *O)

        =================================
        "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." ~ Jean-Luc Picard
        =================================
      • Oliver Esmonde
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 23, 2011
          It's not a must-have for me, but I'm seriously considering picking it up.

          I'll take a look when it hits my FLGS and make the final decision then.

          Oliver

          "The rain it raineth every day,
          Upon the just and unjust fella,
          But mostly on the just, because
          The unjust hath the just's umbrella."
          The Rain - Byron Charles Bowen

          > To: btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com
          > From: fugazi.grrl@...
          > Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 07:37:42 -0800
          > Subject: Re: [btvsrpg-eden] Ghosts of Albion RPG
          >
          > Thank for the update, Tim. I've been waiting for this game for some time.
          >
          > And I'm glad I can order it from Eden. My local game-store wont stock anything, and I mean anything, but 4th edition D&D.
          >
          > I'll have to pick up a copy before the holiday rush hits.
          >
          > mil gracias
          >
          > ~ Maria *O)
          >
          > =================================
          > "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." ~ Jean-Luc Picard
        • Wulf Corbett
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 23, 2011
            On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:32:57 +0000, Oliver Esmonde
            <jehosephat@...> wrote:

            >It's not a must-have for me, but I'm seriously considering picking it up.
            >
            >I'll take a look when it hits my FLGS and make the final decision then.

            I'm amazed it ever appeared in print.

            Come to think of it, I'm amazed Eden Studios ever reappeared in
            print...

            Wulf
          • Brian Houle
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 23, 2011
              I got the PDF way back when. It's well-worth getting for the revised magic
              rules alone. I'm working on a possible Kerberos Club interpretation using
              GoA.

              Just in time for Christmas. ;)

              On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Wulf Corbett <wulfc@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:32:57 +0000, Oliver Esmonde
              > <jehosephat@...> wrote:
              >

              > >It's not a must-have for me, but I'm seriously considering picking it up.
              > >
              > >I'll take a look when it hits my FLGS and make the final decision then.
              > >
              > I'm amazed it ever appeared in print.
              >
              > Come to think of it, I'm amazed Eden Studios ever reappeared in
              > print...
              >
              > Wulf

            • Oliver Esmonde
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 23, 2011
                I never really doubted that they'd publish again. I don't think Eden's schedule is going to change anytime soon, though.

                Want to start a betting pool on the next book? Put me down for the Con X ET sourcebook in 2015. :)

                Oliver

                "The rain it raineth every day,
                Upon the just and unjust fella,
                But mostly on the just, because
                The unjust hath the just's umbrella."
                The Rain - Byron Charles Bowen

                > To: btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com
                > From: wulfc@...
                > Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:27:15 +0000
                > Subject: Re: [btvsrpg-eden] Ghosts of Albion RPG
                >
                > On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:32:57 +0000, Oliver Esmonde
                > <jehosephat@...> wrote:
                >

                > >It's not a must-have for me, but I'm seriously considering picking it up.
                > >
                > >I'll take a look when it hits my FLGS and make the final decision then.
                > >
                > I'm amazed it ever appeared in print.
                >
                > Come to think of it, I'm amazed Eden Studios ever reappeared in
                > print...
                >
                > Wulf

              • Chris
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 23, 2011
                  You must not be following very closely. The Extraterrestrials supplement is up on Kickstarter right now, having met its goal. There's still 6 days left, if you want to get in on some of the exclusives.

                  <http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1801360072/conspiracy-x-rpg-the-extraterrestrials-sourcebook/posts/137629>

                  Kickstarter is where many RPG publishers are getting their funding for putting out books anymore.

                  Chris

                  --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, Oliver Esmonde <jehosephat@...> wrote:

                  > I never really doubted that they'd publish again. I don't think Eden's schedule is going to change anytime soon, though.
                  >
                  > Want to start a betting pool on the next book? Put me down for
                  > the Con X ET sourcebook in 2015. :)
                • Gerry
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 23, 2011
                    That's a bet you'll easily lose. Eden started a kickstarter to fund printing of that book, and it met it's funding goal about 3/4 of the time needed. In about 6 days the Kickstarter ends; when it does, Eden will get the funds to print the book. Should finally be out next year. Once that is done, the Paranormal book will also get a kickstarter, and others will likely follow.

                    >I never really doubted that they'd publish again. I don't think Eden's schedule is going to change anytime soon, though.
                    >
                    >Want to start a betting pool on the next book? Put me down for the Con X ET sourcebook in 2015. :)
                    >
                    >Oliver
                    >

                    >"The rain it raineth every day,
                    > Upon the just and unjust fella,
                    > But mostly on the just, because
                    > The unjust hath the just's umbrella."
                    >The Rain - Byron Charles Bowen
                    >

                    >> To: btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com
                    >> From: wulfc@...
                    >> Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:27:15 +0000
                    >> Subject: Re: [btvsrpg-eden] Ghosts of Albion RPG
                    >>
                    >> On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:32:57 +0000, Oliver Esmonde
                    >> <jehosephat@...> wrote:
                    >>

                    >> >It's not a must-have for me, but I'm seriously considering picking it up.
                    >> >
                    >> >I'll take a look when it hits my FLGS and make the final decision then.
                    >> >
                    >> I'm amazed it ever appeared in print.
                    >>
                    >> Come to think of it, I'm amazed Eden Studios ever reappeared in
                    >> print...
                    >>
                    >> Wulf

                  • Maria Fernandez
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 24, 2011
                      GoA is a Victorian setting, isn't it ? That's the source of my enthusiasm; that and the fact that it's based on books by Amber Benson. I love Amber Benson, and Tara - ergo my fondness for The Magic Box.

                      I really wish that book would come back in print.

                      mil abrazos

                      ~ Maria *O)

                      =================================
                      "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." ~ Jean-Luc Picard
                      =================================
                    • Timothy S. Brannan
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 24, 2011
                        Everything that made the Magic Box cool, magic wise, is in Ghosts.

                        And Amber loved the idea that you could play Tara using GoA.

                        Tim

                        Sent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint

                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 28, 2011
                          Oh, I am so amped for this game. I've been looking forward to it since I first heard it was coming out in print, and now I'm definitely going to run over and buy it !

                          So, I can pick up a print copy from the Eden site ?

                          mil abrazos

                          ~ Maria *O)

                        • timothy.brannan@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 28, 2011
                            Yes you can!

                            Just head over to their site

                            Tim

                            Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!