is this really happening to me

  • duncan_salazar@yahoo.com.br
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hello, I hate that we havne't talked in so long, I hope everything is good with you. You're always working - i wish that wasn't the case. Thats actually why i decided to message you out of nowhere... I found a local news article that describes ways you can make some more cash on the web. It's easier than it sounds at first though. You should really see it for yourself and earn your own internet money like me: <a href="http://tiny.cc/2fvmk">Review article here</a>