Re: [btvsrpg-eden] Re: SD library floorplans?

  • Maria Fernandez
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 3, 2010
      I'll see what I can find. I have seasons 1-5 on DVD, so I should be able to find them.

      Are your Sunnydale maps available to see anywhere ? I'd love a look at them.

      When I do turn up those floorplans want me to send them to you off list ?

      mil abrazos

      ~ Maria *O)

      =================================
      ~An it harm none, do what ye will
      =================================
    • W N
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 3, 2010
        --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, Maria Fernandez <fugazi.grrl@...> wrote:

        > Are your Sunnydale maps available to see anywhere ? I'd love a look at them.
        >
        > When I do turn up those floorplans want me to send them to you off list ?
        >
        > mil abrazos
        >
        > ~ Maria *O)

        SDlabel.zip
        Sunnydale_final.zip

        Both are in FILES.

        If you do find the SD High library plans, it would be nice to find them in the FILES section too.

        Thanks.

        Regards,

        William.
      • Maria Fernandez
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 6, 2010
          It took a while but I did find some blueprints on the second season set. It is mostly of Buffy's house, and there are a few of Ted's apartment.

          There's one full blueprint of SD High. And I think a couple of detailed shots of certain areas.

          Now, are these what you were looking for. And which ones would you like ?

          mil abrazos

          ~ Maria *O)

          =================================
          ~An it harm none, do what ye will
          =================================

          > > Are your Sunnydale maps available to see anywhere ?
          > I'd love a look at them.
          > >
          > > When I do turn up those floorplans want me to send
          > them to you off list ?
          > >
          > > mil abrazos
          > >
          > > ~ Maria *O)
          > >

          > SDlabel.zip
          > Sunnydale_final.zip
          >
          > Both are in FILES.
          >
          > If you do find the SD High library plans, it would be nice
          > to find them in the FILES section too.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > William.

          >     btvsrpg-eden-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • W N
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 9, 2010
            I'd be most keenly interested in any authentic blueprints of the Bronze and the Library, as those two locations will probably be my next attempts at map-making, if time is available. I've been scouring the Net, but not turned up any such things. You'd think there would be some die-hard fan sites which would have material like that.

            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 16, 2010
              I sent the blueprints to you, off list, just now. Since Yahoo wont let me upload them to the group (the file is too big). It's 4MB.

              mil abrazos

              ~ Maria *O)

              =================================
              ~An it harm none, do what ye will
              =================================
            • Joel N. Fischoff
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 16, 2010
                >I sent the blueprints to you, off list, just now. Since Yahoo wont let me
                >upload them to the group (the file is too big). It's 4MB.

                Could I get a copy too?

                Joel
              • W N
                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 16, 2010
                  They're beautiful! Thanks!!

                  --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, Maria Fernandez <fugazi.grrl@...> wrote:

                  > I sent the blueprints to you, off list, just now. Since Yahoo wont let me upload them to the group (the file is too big). It's 4MB.
                  >
                  > mil abrazos
                  >
                  > ~ Maria *O)
                  >
                  > =================================
                  > ~An it harm none, do what ye will
                  > =================================

                • Maria Fernandez
                  Message 8 of 17 , Aug 16, 2010
                    They should be in your inbox by now :O)

                    I forgot to reply to this and tell you, but I sent them blueprints about 2 hours ago.

                    mil abrazos

                    ~ Maria *O)

                    =================================

                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 16, 2010
                      > They should be in your inbox by now :O)

                      I got them, thanks. I kinda wish that they were a little sharper, but what
                      can you do?

                      Joel
                    • Maria Fernandez
                      Message 10 of 17 , Aug 16, 2010
                        You're welcome.

                        I hope you, or someone can get them to upload for the group.

                        mil abrazos

                        ~ Maria *O)

                        =================================
                        Message 11 of 17 , Aug 16, 2010
                          I did try to fix them up a bit, but they're so small on the screen when I'm capturing from the DVD there's not much that can be done.

                          My friend, Bess- one of my players (she plays a Slayer-in-Training) said she could put them into a PDF book and maybe improve their look some. We can work on that.

                          mil abrazos

                          ~ Maria *O)

                          =================================
                          ~An it harm none, do what ye will
                          =================================

                          > I got them, thanks.  I kinda wish that they were a
                          > little sharper, but what
                          > can you do?
                          >

                          > Joel

                          >     btvsrpg-eden-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                        • nefertari_hime
                          Message 12 of 17 , Aug 16, 2010
                            Hello Maria,

                            Would you be so kind as to send those blueprints to me as well?

                            Thank you so much for finding them!

                            Nef.
                          • W N
                            Message 13 of 17 , Aug 17, 2010
                              I created a folder in the FILES section and uploaded the scans of the Bronze. I'll get around to the others later.

                              --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, Maria Fernandez <fugazi.grrl@...> wrote:

                              > You're welcome.
                              >
                              > I hope you, or someone can get them to upload for the group.
                              >
                              > mil abrazos
                              >
                              > ~ Maria *O)

                              > ~An it harm none, do what ye will

                            • Maria Fernandez
                              Message 14 of 17 , Aug 18, 2010
                                Oh, thank you so much for doing that. That way everyone in the group can gets the files.

                                mil abrazos

                                ~ Maria *O)