Re: [btvsrpg-eden] Re: d20 rules

  • Timothy S. Brannan
    Message 1 of 23 , May 1, 2010
      Well it is a nice thought.

      Buffy playtesy began in Jan 2002.
      D20 mod's playtest began in mid 2001.

      If anything D20 Mod was based on more on X-Files.  There is a lot a Alternity left in D20 Mod.

      Tim

      -- Sent from my Palm Pre
      On Apr 30, 2010 10:49 PM, Maria Fernandez <fugazi.grrl@...> wrote:

      Oh, I had had the same thought, before discovering Eden's BtVS game. I think d20 Modern must have been created because of Buffy's popularity, but it just couldn't handle the nuances of the show.

      That's why I really love finding a game actually based on the setting I want to play in, like Trek, Buffy, or Farscape.

      mil abrazos

      ~ Maria *O)

      ~An it harm none, do what ye will