Re: [btvsrpg-eden] Attention gamers

  • Joseph cantu
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
      No sorry dont live around that area, I might find a few others that might be interested in playing.

      ________________________________
      From: Joseph cantu <blazenskater@ yahoo.com>
      To: btvsrpg-eden@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 4:04 AM

      Yes I'm in what do i have to do????

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      From: Joseph cantu <blazenskater@ yahoo.com>
      To: btvsrpg-eden@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 7:55 AM

      Sure I am interested, what do i gotta do>

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
        Online like messenger or online like e-mail?

        2009/10/31 Donnie Demarco <demarcobwa@...>

        > well if you liv near Villa Rica Ga then we can meet up and start on
        > characters if not we can try to do this online. know any one else
        > interested?
        >
        > --- On Sat, 10/31/09, Joseph cantu <blazenskater@...<blazenskater%40yahoo.com>>
        > wrote:
        >
        > From: Joseph cantu <blazenskater@... <blazenskater%40yahoo.com>>
        > Subject: Re: [btvsrpg-eden] Attention gamers
        > To: btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com <btvsrpg-eden%40yahoogroups.com>
        > Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 4:04 AM
        >

        > Yes I'm in what do i have to do????
        >
        > ____________ _________ _________ __

      • wildoneizzy
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
          Or, thirdly, online like voice chat (Skype, Ventrillo, etc)?

          I use a combination of Skype and Maptools with my Savage Worlds group that has been working well.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 9, 2009
            Yo I got a good Idea if you want to do it.

             I have a forum website that I can change up to be an rpg with dice on the fourms and everything, so once we get all the players we can use my website.

                Also what do you plan on playing?
            I have an rpg that i made up if you want to go with that one.

          • Rafael Sant´Anna Meyer
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 17, 2009
              I am more partial to skype and open rpg or no map tools after all. i just
              have a "lil" issue about a voice game on my side. I am not a native english
              speaker, so I have an awful accent and sometimes (several times, I mean) my
              grammar sucks.