Attention gamers

  • Miguel Rivera
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2009
      looking to get some rpg action
      im in villa rica ga any one interested please contact me
    • Joseph cantu
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 14, 2009
        Sure I am interested, what do i gotta do>

        ________________________________
        im in villa rica ga any one interested please contact me

      • Donnie Demarco
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 28, 2009
          hello havent heard back from you contact me at demarcobwa@...
          Sure I am interested, what do i gotta do>

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 31, 2009
            Yes I'm in what do i have to do????

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 31, 2009
              well if you liv near Villa Rica Ga then we can meet up and start on characters if not we can try to do this online. know any one else interested?
              From: Joseph cantu <blazenskater@ yahoo.com>
              To: btvsrpg-eden@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 7:55 AM

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 2, 2009
                No sorry dont live around that area, I might find a few others that might be interested in playing.

                ________________________________
                well if you liv near Villa Rica Ga then we can meet up and start on characters if not we can try to do this online. know any one else interested?
                Sure I am interested, what do i gotta do>

                ____________ _________ _________ __
                im in villa rica ga any one interested please contact me

              • Rafael Sant´Anna Meyer
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
                  Online like messenger or online like e-mail?

                  2009/10/31 Donnie Demarco <demarcobwa@...>

                  > well if you liv near Villa Rica Ga then we can meet up and start on
                  > characters if not we can try to do this online. know any one else
                  > interested?
                  >
                  > --- On Sat, 10/31/09, Joseph cantu <blazenskater@...<blazenskater%40yahoo.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  > From: Joseph cantu <blazenskater@... <blazenskater%40yahoo.com>>
                  > Subject: Re: [btvsrpg-eden] Attention gamers
                  > To: btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com <btvsrpg-eden%40yahoogroups.com>
                  > Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 4:04 AM
                  >

                  > Yes I'm in what do i have to do????
                  >
                  > ____________ _________ _________ __

                • wildoneizzy
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 3, 2009
                    Or, thirdly, online like voice chat (Skype, Ventrillo, etc)?

                    I use a combination of Skype and Maptools with my Savage Worlds group that has been working well.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 9, 2009
                      Yo I got a good Idea if you want to do it.

                       I have a forum website that I can change up to be an rpg with dice on the fourms and everything, so once we get all the players we can use my website.

                          Also what do you plan on playing?
                      I have an rpg that i made up if you want to go with that one.

                    • Rafael Sant´Anna Meyer
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 17, 2009
                        I am more partial to skype and open rpg or no map tools after all. i just
                        have a "lil" issue about a voice game on my side. I am not a native english
                        speaker, so I have an awful accent and sometimes (several times, I mean) my
                        grammar sucks.