Re: S7 Spells?

  • xaltotun01
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2009
      Well, on the one month anniversary of my earlier post...

      Do the published books for Buffy have any season seven spells?
      I've nosed around on the Eden boards, but can't find a thread that addresses this matter.

      --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, "xaltotun01" <xaltotun01@...> wrote:

      > I've been reading the Revised Core Rulebook and Magic Box and can't seem to find Season Seven spells. Are they covered in any other books? Thanks in advance.

    • Gerry
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 11, 2009
        Not that I recall.

        >Well, on the one month anniversary of my earlier post...
        >
        >Do the published books for Buffy have any season seven spells?
        >I've nosed around on the Eden boards, but can't find a thread that addresses this matter.
        >
        >--- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, "xaltotun01" <xaltotun01@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I've been reading the Revised Core Rulebook and Magic Box and can't seem to find Season Seven spells. Are they covered in any other books? Thanks in advance.

      • Wulf Corbett
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2009
          On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:41:39 -0000, "xaltotun01"
          <xaltotun01@...> wrote:

          >Well, on the one month anniversary of my earlier post...
          >
          >Do the published books for Buffy have any season seven spells?
          >I've nosed around on the Eden boards, but can't find a thread that addresses this matter.

          As far as I remember, the original official material only covered up
          to Season 5. The Revised corebook may have covered Season 6.

          Wulf
        • Darcy Smittenaar
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 12, 2009
            The revised core book covered all seven seasons, but I don't remember any
            specific spells in it from season seven.

            Darcy

            *Moritori nolimus mori* (We who are about to die don't want to.)--Terry
            Pratchett, *The Last Hero*

            Darcy's Place: A Journal and Ultimate Archive of Written Works (
            http://dsdragon.blogspot.com)