Any Players in Missouri (USA)?

  • xaltotun01
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      Greetings, all!
      Brand new member of the Buffy RPG-verse, and totally new to Unisystem. I got the PDFs during the Eden Studios sale a week ago and have been trying to learn the system. Looks very promising! As the title suggests, is there any remote chance there are any players in the empty middle part of North America? I'm located currently in E. MO outside of St. Louis.