Idea for an Episode

  • darcysmittenaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      I put a new file in the Episodes section. I was talking to a few
      friends about gaming, and thought of this neat concept: what would
      happen if Ned touched a vampire? I don't know how many of you have
      seen Pushing Daisies (it had about half a season before the writers'
      strike, and is supposedly coming back this season), but the episode I
      wrote (Staking Daisies) is set a couple weeks before third season
      begins, and is meant to be played with 3-4 cast members: Giles,
      Willow, Xander and/or Cordelia.

      I didn't write in complete sentences, but I tried to be as clear as
      possible in my fragmented thoughts, and I did include stats (and a
      description) for Ned, as well as for the "monster" of the week, and
      three possible spells.

      Enjoy!
      Darcy