[Ebay]The Magic Box

  • epallis
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 2, 2007
      I understand that this book is out of print and is difficult to find
      for some. I found one at my local Hobbytown and have placed it on ebay.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%
      3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150087097499&rd=1&rd=1

      I didn't see anything stating that it is against forum policy to post
      auctions, but if there is such a policy, I apologize.

      Regards,
      Ed
    • timothy.brannan@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 2, 2007
        Nope.

        I am sure no one minds and I personally think auction annoucements are welcome.

        Thanks!

        Tim

        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 5, 2007
          > I understand that this book is out of print and is difficult to find
          > for some.

          I've seen it quite a few times at games stores myself.
        • Redpawn3
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 5, 2007
            Well. Seriously! If you still see them at Game Stores, buy them up and put them on Ebay.

            Or offer them up here to the group.

            They are near impossible to find. You can get at a minimum your layout and 'reasonable' shippping.

            Think of it as a public service to your fellow gamers.

            Redpawn3

            realcomaboy <realcomaboy@...> wrote:
            > I understand that this book is out of print and is difficult to find
            > for some.

            I've seen it quite a few times at games stores myself.

            Redpawn3

            Non me pudet fateri nescire quod nesciam. --Marcus Tullius Cicero

          • Timothy S. Brannan
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 5, 2007
              I am actually in a the market for another Magic Box.

              Mine is autographed by Amber Benson and I am loathe to actually play with
              it.

              Tim

              _____

              realcomaboy <realcomaboy@ <mailto:realcomaboy%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com> wrote:
              > I understand that this book is out of print and is difficult to find
              > for some.

              I've seen it quite a few times at games stores myself.

              Redpawn3

            • nightshft13
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 6, 2007
                Anyone else want to join in calling Tim bad names..

                --- "Timothy S. Brannan" <timothy.brannan@...>
                wrote:

                > I am actually in a the market for another Magic Box.
                >

                > Mine is autographed by Amber Benson and I am loathe
                > to actually play with
                > it.
                >

                > Tim
                >

                > _____

                nightshft13

                Have a burning question?
              • realcomaboy
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 7, 2007
                  Uh huh. =)

                  _______________
                  > Have a burning question?
                  > Go to www.Answers.yahoo.com and get answers from real people who
                  know.

                • Dale C. Blessing
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 7, 2007
                    "loathe"?

                    Now there's a nice word.

                    =^..^=
                    pineappleeader

                    --- realcomaboy <realcomaboy@...> wrote:

                    > Uh huh. =)
                    >

                    > > Anyone else want to join in calling Tim bad
                    > names..
                    > >

                    > > --- "Timothy S. Brannan" <timothy.brannan@...>
                    > > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > I am actually in a the market for another Magic
                    > Box.
                    > > >

                    > > > Mine is autographed by Amber Benson and I am
                    > loathe
                    > > > to actually play with
                    > > > it.

                    It's here! Your new message!
                  • Timothy S. Brannan
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 7, 2007
                      So I suppose you don't want to hear the story of how I got it then! ;)

                      Tim

                      _____

                      > > Anyone else want to join in calling Tim bad
                      > names..
                      > >

                      > > --- "Timothy S. Brannan" <timothy.brannan@...>
                      > > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > I am actually in a the market for another Magic
                      > Box.
                      > > >

                      > > > Mine is autographed by Amber Benson and I am
                      > loathe
                      > > > to actually play with
                      > > > it.

                      It's here! Your new message!
                      http://tools. <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>

                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 7, 2007
                        Of course we want to hear the story...

                        (All there better to make fun of your gloating...)

                        =^..^=
                        pineappleleader

                        wrote:

                        > So I suppose you don't want to hear the story of how
                        > I got it then! ;)
                        >

                        > Tim
                        >

                        > _____

                        Cheers,
                        Dale
                        Make something Idiot-proof, and someone makes a better Idiot.
                        http://www.angelfire.com/pq/pineappleleader/

                        Don't pick lemons.
                        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
                        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
                      • Timothy S. Brannan
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 7, 2007
                          No, no gloating. It's old story.

                          Amber was in Chicago for a con (Wizard World) so I called her up so we could
                          meet about the Ghosts of Albion RPG.

                          We went out to dinner (Chicago style pizza at Gino's East) and talked Ghosts
                          for a while.

                          When we were done I was getting ready to drive her back to her hotel and
                          asked "can I do the geeky fanboy thing?"

                          She signed this and the Willow & Tara comic she wrote. She has a copy of
                          Magic Box signed by me, Alex, George and CJ.

                          Here is the cover:

                          http://www.picj.org/tim/mbcover.jpg

                          And here we are at Gino's East

                          http://www.picj.org/tim/Amber-n-Tim.jpg

                          It was a good time.

                          Tim

                          _____

                          (All there better to make fun of your gloating...)

                          =^..^=
                          pineappleleader

                          --- "Timothy S. Brannan" <timothy.brannan@
                          <mailto:timothy.brannan%40comcast.net> comcast.net>

                          http://www.angelfir <http://www.angelfire.com/pq/pineappleleader/>
                          e.com/pq/pineappleleader/

                          Don't pick lemons.
                          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
                          http://autos. <http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html> yahoo.com/new_cars.html

                        • Jen
                          Message 12 of 15 , Feb 7, 2007
                            Well, I'm jealous as all hell...:(

                            Jen
                            wrote:

                            > No, no gloating. It's old story.
                            >

                            > Amber was in Chicago for a con (Wizard World) so I
                            > called her up so we could
                            > meet about the Ghosts of Albion RPG.
                            >
                            > We went out to dinner (Chicago style pizza at Gino's
                            > East) and talked Ghosts
                            > for a while.
                            >

                            > When we were done I was getting ready to drive her
                            > back to her hotel and
                            > asked "can I do the geeky fanboy thing?"
                            >
                            > She signed this and the Willow & Tara comic she
                            > wrote. She has a copy of
                            > Magic Box signed by me, Alex, George and CJ.
                            >

                            > Here is the cover:
                            >
                            > http://www.picj.org/tim/mbcover.jpg
                            >

                            > And here we are at Gino's East
                            >
                            > http://www.picj.org/tim/Amber-n-Tim.jpg
                            >

                            > It was a good time.
                            >
                            > Tim

                            http://new.mail.yahoo.com
                          • nightshft13
                            Message 13 of 15 , Feb 8, 2007
                              Na, Just giving you a hard time..

                              That's a great memento to have!

                              wrote:

                              > No, no gloating. It's old story.
                              >

                              > Amber was in Chicago for a con (Wizard World) so I
                              > called her up so we could
                              > meet about the Ghosts of Albion RPG.
                              >
                              > We went out to dinner (Chicago style pizza at Gino's
                              > East) and talked Ghosts
                              > for a while.
                              >

                              > When we were done I was getting ready to drive her
                              > back to her hotel and
                              > asked "can I do the geeky fanboy thing?"
                              >
                              > She signed this and the Willow & Tara comic she
                              > wrote. She has a copy of
                              > Magic Box signed by me, Alex, George and CJ.
                              >

                              > Here is the cover:
                              >
                              > http://www.picj.org/tim/mbcover.jpg
                              >

                              > And here we are at Gino's East
                              >
                              > http://www.picj.org/tim/Amber-n-Tim.jpg
                              >

                              > It was a good time.
                              >

                              > Tim
                              >

                              > _____

                              nightshft13

                            • Jonathan M. Thompson
                              Message 14 of 15 , Feb 8, 2007
                                Wish I was a geeky fan-boy :-D

                                Jonathan M. Thompson
                                President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (www.battlefieldpress.com)
                                jthompson@...
                                > Amber was in Chicago for a con (Wizard World) so I
                                > called her up so we could
                                > meet about the Ghosts of Albion RPG.
                                >
                                > We went out to dinner (Chicago style pizza at Gino's
                                > East) and talked Ghosts
                                > for a while.
                                >

                                > When we were done I was getting ready to drive her
                                > back to her hotel and
                                > asked "can I do the geeky fanboy thing?"
                                >
                                > She signed this and the Willow & Tara comic she
                                > wrote. She has a copy of
                                > Magic Box signed by me, Alex, George and CJ.
                                >

                                > Here is the cover:
                                >
                                > http://www.picj.org/tim/mbcover.jpg
                                >

                                > And here we are at Gino's East
                                >
                                > http://www.picj.org/tim/Amber-n-Tim.jpg
                                >

                                > It was a good time.
                                >

                                > Tim
                                >

                                > _____

                                nightshft13

                                3:04 PM
                              • Timothy S. Brannan
                                Message 15 of 15 , Feb 8, 2007
                                  It was a lot of fun.

                                  And good pizza too! ;)

                                  That goes without saying we all know the best pizza in the world is Chicago
                                  Style.

                                  Tim

                                  _____

                                  wrote:

                                  > No, no gloating. It's old story.
                                  >

                                  > Amber was in Chicago for a con (Wizard World) so I
                                  > called her up so we could
                                  > meet about the Ghosts of Albion RPG.
                                  >
                                  > We went out to dinner (Chicago style pizza at Gino's
                                  > East) and talked Ghosts
                                  > for a while.
                                  >

                                  > When we were done I was getting ready to drive her
                                  > back to her hotel and
                                  > asked "can I do the geeky fanboy thing?"
                                  >
                                  > She signed this and the Willow & Tara comic she
                                  > wrote. She has a copy of
                                  > Magic Box signed by me, Alex, George and CJ.
                                  >

                                  > Here is the cover:
                                  >
                                  > http://www.picj. <http://www.picj.org/tim/mbcover.jpg> org/tim/mbcover.jpg
                                  >

                                  > And here we are at Gino's East
                                  >
                                  > http://www.picj. <http://www.picj.org/tim/Amber-n-Tim.jpg>