Lila the evil lawyer ghost of Wolfram & Heart

  • crichtonfarscape@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 12, 2007
      Lila the evil lawyer ghost of Wolfram & Heart- Is there a character
      work up/sheet of her as a ghost in pepitual servitude to Wolfram &
      Heart anywhere?

      Thanks!
      across the web, free AOL Mail and more.
    • wolveshead@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 12, 2007
        Not from Eden, that would have likely come up in "Lawyers, Gods & Money," had it ever been written.

        FCW

        From: crichtonfarscape@...

      • wolveshead@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 12, 2007
          I htought about this some more and, you know, she wasn't a ghost. She was physical, real. I would just treat her stats like a nomral human person, with the RP note that she can't really be killed, she'll just show up again in a day or so, at the powers of W&H.

          FCW

          From: crichtonfarscape@...

          > Lila the evil lawyer ghost of Wolfram & Heart- Is there a character
          > work up/sheet of her as a ghost in pepitual servitude to Wolfram &
          > Heart anywhere?
          >
          > Thanks!

        • realcomaboy
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 16, 2007
            > I htought about this some more and, you know, she wasn't a ghost.
            >She was physical, real. I would just treat her stats like a nomral
            >human person, with the RP note that she can't really be killed,
            >she'll just show up again in a day or so, at the powers of W&H.

            I'd say she was in the same status as Holland Manners after his death;
            undead without the perks.