Re: BTVS RPG Question

  • Eric C. Kiefer
    Message 1 of 64 , Sep 1, 2006
      --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, John Humphlett <humphlett@...>
      wrote:

      > > Aw, hell, it's been months since I had a good
      > > banning to do...
      >
      > Hey Wulf, it's been... what? Years since I've caused
      > some flame wars here. Want me to start calling people
      > commie liberals again?

      Those damn commie liberal vampires hate freedom.

      Eric Kiefer
      Pittsburgh
      (isn't that right Mr. Vey?)
    • John Humphlett
      Message 64 of 64 , Sep 3, 2006
        > No, Firefly! The Serenity RPG only licenses the
        > movie, not the show.
        > Oh, please, please, Firefly ...

        It's easy enough to create your own characters. The
        King of the Dung heap npc is obviously Badger. Oh and
        as a risk of a possible spoiler, Out of the Black has
        a very special woman as an NPC thorn in the
        characters' sides. I won't name any names but then I
        wouldn't know which one to use.

        Talked to MW this weekend about the Serenity RPG and
        yes Out of the Black is the last on the list. But
        they do say Universal is warming up to the idea for
        more supplements, possibly on a one a year basis.

        On the upside, MW says the next official license
        product is the new BSG rpg.

        http://mail.yahoo.com