RE: [btvsrpg-eden] Vote for Army of Darkness!

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 1, 2006
      > It's not reasonable
      > to expect a games
      > >company to have your money for years and you not to
      > have the product you
      > >paid for.
      >
      > Normally when you Pre-order, they just take your CC
      > info. They don't actually charge you until the item
      > actually ships

      That depends on who you pre-order from. My local shop
      will charge your card when you pre-order. Which means
      I'm out like $23 bucks or something (he gives a
      discount if you pay when you pre-order). At this
      point I paid for the book over a year ago and the
      money is gone one way or another.

      Jen

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • eden@nycap.rr.com
      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 2, 2006
        Eden does not charge credit cards when pre-orders are made. We charge
        the card once the product arrives in house and just we ship it to the
        consumer. Furthermore, on product that is much later than expected,
        we almost always email the orderer to make sure they still want the
        product (very time-consuming but appropriate, in my view).

        If your local retailer charges your card for a pre-order, that's an
        issue between you and the retailer. Eden has no claim to that money,
        and no control over it.

        Alex Jurkat
        Eden Studios
        www.edenstudios.net