Re: Charmed?

  • Taylor
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 1, 2006
      Thanks for the info and suggestions everyone!

      TW

    • eden@nycap.rr.com
      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 2, 2006
        Eden does not charge credit cards when pre-orders are made. We charge
        the card once the product arrives in house and just we ship it to the
        consumer. Furthermore, on product that is much later than expected,
        we almost always email the orderer to make sure they still want the
        product (very time-consuming but appropriate, in my view).

        If your local retailer charges your card for a pre-order, that's an
        issue between you and the retailer. Eden has no claim to that money,
        and no control over it.

        Alex Jurkat
        Eden Studios
        www.edenstudios.net