RE: [btvsrpg-eden] Re: D20 Conversions

  • Butch R
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 28, 2006
      Greetings All,
      Think this might be my first post, medium time lurker here. Well, let's
      see, currently my group plays/has played & intends to return to:
      Deadlands (Classic), Adventure!, D&D 3.5 (2 campaigns), Legend of the 5
      Rings 3rd Edition, Several games using a variant of GURPS Light, Mutants and
      Masterminds (1st Edition) and I'm thinking that is it. A couple of other
      groups I used to be in the past few years also played Marvel Stones System,
      Angel/Buffy/Unisystem, Shadowrun 2nd Edition & Savage Worlds.
      For my current group, I think we are most comfortable with Deadlands Classic
      and D&D 3.5. Both due to the system and using them the most. I have run DL
      Classic, D&D 3.5, Adventure and am currently learning M&M 1st.
      I would really like for them to try Unisystem, but due to some unhappy
      experiences with switching game systems with other game masters, I'm
      currently putting off bringing it up. I think the Unisystem is a great
      system and pretty easy to use but works well. Anyway, enough of me wasting
      your time. *goes back to lurking* :)
      Butch

      I have the body of a Greek god... too bad it's the god of wine.
    • Dale C. Blessing
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 1, 2006
        I agree the new WOD rules are fine, but the New Mage
        is just execrable. Not that new Vampire and Werewolf
        are much better. That is the reason I originally
        switched to (Unisystem) Buffy.

        Dale

        --- "Timothy S. Brannan" <timothy.brannan@...>

        (SNIP)