Re: Group RP

  • jehosephat2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
      online games, but feel free to ask any general BTVS RPG questions.

      You could try posting on the at the Eden Studios message boards for
      BTVS & Angel. A good few people there play online.

      Happy New Year,
      Oliver

      --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, "r_cairns84" <r_cairns84@y...>
      wrote:

      > I was just wondering if any of you play the Buffy/Angel RPG in online
      > forums or groups? I was thinking about searching Livejournal also to
      > try and find some. I thought at first that that was what this place
      > was for but it seems this is just to talk about it.
      >
      > Ricky

    • tsherkin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2006
        I'm up for online play, so if you find anything,
        please let me know.

        :D

        --- jehosephat2001 <jehosephat@...> wrote:

        > help you with finding
        > online games, but feel free to ask any general BTVS
        > RPG questions.
        >
        > You could try posting on the at the Eden Studios
        > message boards for
        > BTVS & Angel. A good few people there play online.
        >
        > Happy New Year,
        > Oliver
        >
        > --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, "r_cairns84"
        > <r_cairns84@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I was just wondering if any of you play the
        > Buffy/Angel RPG in online
        > > forums or groups? I was thinking about searching
        > Livejournal also to
        > > try and find some. I thought at first that that
        > was what this place
        > > was for but it seems this is just to talk about
        > it.
        > >
        > > Ricky

        __________________________________
      • Joni Crocker
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
          Check on RPG.net there are online games going on off and on. The LJ
          games I've seen are mostly of the sock puppet variety - not usually Eden
          rules, but maybe I haven't seen the right ones.

          Joni

          jehosephat2001 wrote:

          >online games, but feel free to ask any general BTVS RPG questions.
          >
          >You could try posting on the at the Eden Studios message boards for
          >BTVS & Angel. A good few people there play online.
          >
          >Happy New Year,
          >Oliver
          >
          >--- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, "r_cairns84" <r_cairns84@y...>
          >wrote:
          >

          >>I was just wondering if any of you play the Buffy/Angel RPG in online
          >>forums or groups? I was thinking about searching Livejournal also to
          >>try and find some. I thought at first that that was what this place
          >>was for but it seems this is just to talk about it.
          >>
          >>Ricky
          >>

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Web Warlock
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
            You should also checkout Groovy Gamers, http://www.groovygamers.com/

            The guys I normally game with speak really highly of it.

            Tim

            jehosephat2001 wrote:

            >online games, but feel free to ask any general BTVS RPG questions.
            >
            >You could try posting on the at the Eden Studios message boards for
            >BTVS & Angel. A good few people there play online.
            >
            >Happy New Year,
            >Oliver
            >
            >--- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, "r_cairns84" <r_cairns84@y...>
            >wrote:
            >

            >>I was just wondering if any of you play the Buffy/Angel RPG in online
            >>forums or groups? I was thinking about searching Livejournal also to
            >>try and find some. I thought at first that that was what this place
            >>was for but it seems this is just to talk about it.
            >>
            >>Ricky
            >>

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links