Skip to search.

Doctor Who Unissytem Wiki

  • Web Warlock
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 6, 2005
      Hey all!

      The Doctor Who Unisystem Project is on!

      I set something up really fast at http://drwhouni.pbwiki.com/
      The Password is daleks.

      This is designed for everyone to get together and contribute to a Doctor Who
      Unisystem RPG. Written by the fans for the fans.

      Feel free to get in and edit.

      Keep in mind anything you post has the chance of being edited by the next
      guy or gal that comes in.

      Please do not post anything directly out of Eden's books. This project
      should convince people that a.) Playing Doctor Who is a blast, and b.) buy
      some Eden books.

      I also want to specifically point out that this is not *my* project, but
      rather everyones. Everyone that contributes will be on equal footing with
      everyone else. I might load it up into a PDF, but that would be the extent
      of it.

      Get in, have fun and let's see what we can do!

      Tim