Re: [btvsrpg-eden] Re: Episode/series ideas

  • Dean Reilly
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 1, 2004
      How about a MacGuffin? "We must recover the Jade Monkey with the Golden Bat before midnight, or the world will come to an end!" Then, as the PCs search for the Monkey, they encounter the various goofy martial artists, plus stock ninjas for the White Hats. For continuity's sake, you might hint that some ongoing Big Bad is also interested in the Monkey, and maybe have a few of his henchvamps show up for a three-cornered final encounter.

      Hope this helps.

      Greg Pearson <gregpearson@...> wrote:
      But that, along with a couple of short character-specific sub-plots that will set
      things up for the regular Director to use later in the season, is about as far
      as I've gotten with my planning. Vampiric martial artists show up, there are
      Kung Fu fights, players make jokes about bad dubbing. Not exactly the most
      intricate plot I've ever come up with.

      Anybody have any more concrete suggestions?

      --Greg Pearson

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • jehosephat2001
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 21, 2004
        --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, "andrewdeloach"
        <andrewdeloach@y...> wrote:
        > --- In btvsrpg-eden@yahoogroups.com, bokman7757@a... wrote:
        > >
        > > In a message dated 8/2/04 4:36:20 PM, whump@m... writes:
        > >

        > > > Good grief, the woman who played Kennedy should compare notes
        with Wil
        > > > Wheaton.
        > > >
        > > > He could teach her how to parley 'most loathed character' on a
        > genre TV
        > > > show into a career. :)
        > > >

        > > She falls way short of Adric.
        > >
        > > Or Connor, for that matter.

        > At least the final season of ANGEL redeemed Connor :-)
        > I'm afraid an 8th Season of Buffy with Kennedy would leave fans
        > wanting to slit some eyeballs :-P

        Then again you might have said the same about Connor before the
        final season of Angel!

        Oliver