New member with question

  • stormangelj
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004
      Heya. I have a real good question. Has anyone done updated stats
      for the Buffy cast Post Season 7? I'm planning out my campaign and
      would like to use them as guest stars. Thanks.
    • Web Warlock
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2004
        Hey yaself!

        Welocme.

        No. But I am going to post my Armaggeddon (2018) stats for Willow and Tara,
        that is when I have some free time.
        Just gotta figure out how and why Leviathan is around if the girls defeated
        him/it back in my season 7.

        Tim

        --
        Timothy S. Brannan