Miami folklore

  • Chris Dellario
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      I stumbled across this article today, and though it might be useful to
      anyone who is running/planning a series set in or near Miami (And even
      if you're not, the folktales are fascinating).
      http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues/1997-06-05/feature.html

      Chris Dellario
      Lead Engineer
      Whatif Productions LLC
      http://www.whatif.info
      (617) 977-0115
    • John Humphlett
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        > I stumbled across this article today, and though it
        > might be useful to
        > anyone who is running/planning a series set in or
        > near Miami (And even
        > if you're not, the folktales are fascinating).

        Not to mention that on Angel they said it;s full of
        vamps.

        Wow. Miami must have tons of residual cocaine
        floating through the air or something.

        =====
        John Humphlett
        -"He conquers who endures" - family motto

        -"You cannot run away from a weakness; you must sometimes fight it out or perish. And if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?" -Robert Louis Stevenson.

        -"Unless we believe in the hero, what is there to believe?" - Unknown

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • Web Warlock
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
          That is terrible, all those homeless children.

          (walking out now to make sure my sleeping children are ok...)

          Tim

          --
          Timothy S. Brannan
          timothy.brannan@...