Can't Get To The Boards

  • Troy Seward
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2004
      The boards must be down again.

      It is starting to really make me mad has hell.
    • Maureen
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2004
        If they're still giving you trouble, you might want to try getting to
        them through a different route (maybe search for the forum from the main
        page, or go to another forum then sign in and access your recently
        viewed forums). I found some of my bookmarks weren't working and
        sometimes I couldn't log in from the main page, but there was usually a
        way to get around it. So the pages were still there, the old bookmarks
        or links weren't always working.

        Good luck getting to them!
        -Maureen
      • Tommy Brownell
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2004
          > The boards must be down again.
          >
          > It is starting to really make me mad has hell.

          Then imagine how mad Eden must be.
        • Web Warlock
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2004
            I am getting on fine.

            The URLs have changed a bit for all Ezboards.
            http://p205.ezboard.com/bedenstudiosdiscussionboards

            Tim

            --
            Timothy S. Brannan