Dear Devotees, You are invited with yourfamily and friends to attend DOLE PURNIMA(HOLI FESTIVAL) On, Sunday, March 8, 2015from 10:00am-1:00pmProgram:bssnanj
DearDevotees, BharatSevashram Sangha will be celebrating“MAHA SHIVA RATRI”On, Tuesday, February 17, 2015 Allday puja from 9:00am to 9:00pm. Ourbssnanj
Deardevotees, Becauseof the bad weather condition, the parking lot is full of ice which makes itvery slippery, the temple will be close todayMonday,bssnanj
1. To help the distressed ,nurse the sick,to feed the hungry and to clothe the naked.
2. To give necessary relief to the afflicted people in times of flood,famine,earthquake and other disastrous conditions.
3. To establish Sevashram in different parts of India and to maintain,administer,and assist free educational and medical institutions and other charitable societies to help the spread of education and to render help to the infirm,the invalid,the afflicted and the suffering humanity in general.
4. To ameliorate and improve the social and material condition of the people by encouraging home industry.
5. To create an atmosphere favourable to moral and spiritual growth.
6. To create, assist, preach, propagate and foster the spiritual, cultural and ancient heritage of India.
7. To promote sympathy, tolerance, good feeling and unity among the followers of different faiths.
8. To promote educational facilities in the land particularly among the backward people, the outcastes and depressed classes.
- Jan 23, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.