mutual transfer

  • Nattuthurai
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2012
      hi friends
      i m working as TTA in chennai telephones,
      i need a mutual transfer to madurai SSA( ANY WHERE IN DINDIGUL DIST AND MADURAI ALSO)
      MY CONTACT NO: 9445011850
    • arunkumar47cs
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
        hi friend, i am working in coimbatore ssa as a tta . I want mutual transfer in Uttar pradesh, BIHAR , JHARKHAND ,WEST BENGAL .TO RELATED person related it contact on my mob. no 9444695304