no hp baru aku + kawan kita dapat anak...

  • Azamin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2006
      A'kum...

      Aku just menyampai amanah orang untuk bagitau kawan kawan...

      Wife Iskandar "selamat caesorean. baby girl. 3.64kg on 08/03/2006.
      Sekarang dah ada kat rumah..."

      Azamin

      BTW>.. no handphone baru aku... 019-6682533
    • Marlina
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2006
        Samapaikan tahniah kat Iskandar...

        Hi Min... kau dah Kahwin ke belum......?

        Azamin wrote:

        >A'kum...
        >
        >Aku just menyampai amanah orang untuk bagitau kawan kawan...
        >
        >Wife Iskandar "selamat caesorean. baby girl. 3.64kg on 08/03/2006.
        >Sekarang dah ada kat rumah..."
        >

        >Azamin
        >
        >BTW>.. no handphone baru aku... 019-6682533
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        NOTIFICATION

        This e-mail and the attachments is intended solely for the person to
        whom it has been addressed. It contains privileged and/or confidential
        information and is privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
        If you are not the person for whom this e-mail was intended, or the e-
        mail has reached you by mistake, please delete it immediately and
        inform us of the error. Our e-mail address is admin@....

        All opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do
        not relate to the official business of TNB shall be understood as
        neither given nor endorsed by TNB. TNB shall not be responsible for any
        activity that may be considered as illegal and/or improper use of e-
        mail and TNB further disclaims and shall not accept liability for any
        content of this e-mail, or for the consequences of any actions taken on
        the basis of the information provided, unless that information is
        subsequently confirmed in writing.

        WARNING
        Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-
        free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late
        or contain viruses. As such, we do not accept liability for any errors
        or omissions in the content of this message which may arise as a result
        of internet transmission.

        TNB does not authorise any of its employees to make any defamatory or
        seditious statements or commit any offence which is contrary to the
        laws of Malaysia. Any such communications and/or actions by such
        employees are outside the scope of employment of the said individuals
        and TNB shall not be liable for such communications and/or actions.
      • azamin zainol abidin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2006
          Insyaallah....

          Aku single lagi....