Ivan. Thanks very much for the offer of a gear. As you suggest, it is probably worth me asking Mark Brown if he has a usable gear if I am paying to ship itjohn64791
Hello John, Did you find a late primary gear? If not then I do have one and I don't need it. However, although the keyway is good, the tapered hole in theivangardiner
I have seen the bike when the previous owner had it. I know it had done less that 10000 miles and seemed to go pretty well. It has been on Trademe for aboutivangardiner
- Oct 11, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.