Re: BSA B25 OIF 'Lectric Box fittings

  • Ian M Hingley
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2001
      Talking about sourcing Unit single spares ...
      My Victor engine rebuild is at the 'gosh that a big pile of pieces on the garage floor' stage - only the crankcases left to split now, and it will soon be time for the buying expensive little pieces time. Are OTJ still in existence? Do they have a web site? Are they any good? (I always found them v. expensive) How do I contact them? Any other good sources of Victor engine spares appreciated.

      Regards

      Ian Hingley
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2001
        In a message dated 9/1/2001 7:53:45 PM Mid-Atlantic Daylight Time,
        ian.hingley@... writes:

        <<
        Talking about sourcing Unit single spares ...
        My Victor engine rebuild is at the 'gosh that a big pile of pieces on the
        garage floor' stage - only the crankcases left to split now, and it will soon
        be time for the buying expensive little pieces time. Are OTJ still in
        existence? Do they have a web site? Are they any good? (I always found them
        v. expensive) How do I contact them? Any other good sources of Victor
        engine spares appreciated.

        Ian,

        If and when you do get some answers, let me know. I have a 70' Victor
        special waiting to be started on. I will keep my eyes open and let you know
        if I find anything. We are not the only ones, every now and then someone will
        speak up about theres. If you need help with things like a manual, let me
        know, I have a shop manual and have copied it to my hard drive and can e-mail
        the info that you would need.

        Ride Safe, Smokey........
        SST # 1369
      • KAK
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2001
          Ian try this link.... http://home.bep.net/nebrer/
          it's the b50 guys, and here's a link site.....
          http://www.dropbears.com/bikelinks/index.htm I've
          found parts for my Victor Special all over the world
          there out there. The only thing that I've had trouble
          finding is the chain guard with the tire guard. I did
          pick up a new reproduction but it doesn't have the
          tire guard. I have over 30 .coms for BSA parts the
          trouble is getting a response. What all do you need?

          Kevin K
          BSA 441VS
          AZ USA

          --- HDSMOKEY@... wrote:
          > In a message dated 9/1/2001 7:53:45 PM Mid-Atlantic
          > Daylight Time,
          > ian.hingley@... writes:
          >
          > <<
          > Talking about sourcing Unit single spares ...
          > My Victor engine rebuild is at the 'gosh that a big
          > pile of pieces on the
          > garage floor' stage - only the crankcases left to
          > split now, and it will soon
          > be time for the buying expensive little pieces time.
          > Are OTJ still in
          > existence? Do they have a web site? Are they any
          > good? (I always found them
          > v. expensive) How do I contact them? Any other
          > good sources of Victor
          > engine spares appreciated.
          >

          > Ian,
          >
          > If and when you do get some answers, let me
          > know. I have a 70' Victor
          > special waiting to be started on. I will keep my
          > eyes open and let you know
          > if I find anything. We are not the only ones, every
          > now and then someone will
          > speak up about theres. If you need help with things
          > like a manual, let me
          > know, I have a shop manual and have copied it to my
          > hard drive and can e-mail
          > the info that you would need.
          >

          > Ride Safe, Smokey........
          > SST # 1369

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • chris_beament
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2001
            O.T.J. have a new address at R/O 83 High Street, Edenbridge, Kent. telephone
            number 01732 865683, fax 01732 860564 all as advertised in O.B.M. this
            month.
            Regards Chris.

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 3, 2001
              One letter and it's hosed, try it now!
              Kevin

              --- KAK <BSA441VS@...> wrote:
              > Ian try this link.... http://home.bip.net/nebrer/
              > it's the b50 guys, and here's a link site.....
              > http://www.dropbears.com/bikelinks/index.htm I've
              > found parts for my Victor Special all over the world
              > there out there. The only thing that I've had
              > trouble
              > finding is the chain guard with the tire guard. I
              > did
              > pick up a new reproduction but it doesn't have the
              > tire guard. I have over 30 .coms for BSA parts the
              > trouble is getting a response. What all do you need?
              >
              > Kevin K
              > BSA 441VS
              > AZ USA

              http://im.yahoo.com