[BS/RBS list] Posting per request: Shabbat Hospitality for Seminary Girls

  • meira schulman ferziger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2012
      I was asked to post this and have no further information so please contact Rav Elisha Shapira (I am told that he is a Chabad Rabbi living in Bet Shemesh) if you are interested in hosting any of these girls.

      From: Elisha Schapira <elischapira@...>
      Date: 2012/2/21
      Subject: Post for Shabbat Hosts
      To: Yoheved Schapira ‫yohevedschapira@...

      Dear residents of Nofei Aviv, Sheinfeld and Givat Sharet,

      A Seminary for baalot Teshuva from Jerusalem (Mayanot) is having a Shabbaton this coming Shabbat in Bet Shemesh.
      We're actively looking for families who could host some students for the Shabbes evening meal and the sleepover.

      Please contact me at <elischapira@...> or at 050-6360770 / 052-7279821

      Thanking you in advance
      Elisha Schapira

      ---Maon Peretz V'Zerech feels like home---
      Directed by Sigalit Amir wih a wonderful, experienced staff with outside supervision. 4 Healthy meals, Chugim, large play area. Educational play & rich learning. 7am-5pm. Ages 3mos-3yrs (Tzaharon option for 2-5 yr olds).
      Nachal Ayalon 23a/2, RBSA.
      Sigalit 052-7675227, 9914001, hm 9995991.