Practice with dance guild, 6/10/2007, 5:00 pm

  • bryngwladearlymusicguild@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
      Reminder from: bryngwladearlymusicguild Yahoo! Group

      Title: Practice with dance guild

      Date: Sunday June 10, 2007
      Time: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Sunday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Wells Branch MUD rec center
      Street: 3000 Shoreline Drive
      City State Zip: Austin, Tx
      Notes: We've booked the room an hour earlier than the music guild so we can go over our stuff before the music guild arrives

    • Martha Schreffler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2007
        My work has scheduled a computer upgrade on several different weekends (all postponed). However, it's scheduled again for this Sunday so I don't know if I'll be able to make the dance revel or not.  Probably not, if things go as scheduled :(    - Amata
      • bryngwladearlymusicguild@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2007