Music practice?

  • txschatz
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
      I believe gulf war started? I was wondering if there was practice today still? Thanks Ysmay
    • Kimberly Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2010
        Never mind... :)  Just saw Gaston's post on the BG site...

        Thanks

        txschatz wrote:

        I believe gulf war started? I was wondering if there was practice today still? Thanks Ysmay

      • Martha Schreffler
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2010
          From another list - these are nice harps - Amata

          *****

          I purchased this harp for my wife in 2001 and she passed away in 2003 so it was hardly used and has been setting in
          the case ever since. It is a Dusty Strings walnut FH36B with case, music stand and stool. I am asking $3500 for it.

          I can be contacted at the above Email address or 512-417-8201. If you do not get an answer please leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

          I would appreciate it if you would pass this information around. I would not sell this but hard economic times leave me no choice.

          Thanks again for your help.

          Sincerely,

          Robin Bagley
        • Jan *****Jackson