Fw: Experimental/Noise Stage at the Sziget Fe sztivál!

  • KálmánPongrácz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      Heya,

      We will have some possibilities to run an Experimental/Noise Stage at the Sziget Fesztivál!
      I do not think that we will have a ton of money for this project, but it look’s like we can host toring bands in this period (betweel 8th and 13th of August).

      It just a plan now, i haven’t any idea about our budget but i can tell more details soon, if somebody interested in!

      cheers, Kalman