Fwd: EVICTION

  • rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2005
      I am very sad to hear of the eviction of the S. Philly
      Athaenium, funnest and best
      warehouse/venue/neighborhood spot in the country by
      far. I hope the people involved don't lose heart and
      keep doing awesome shit for the right reasons! I feel
      lucky to have been able to rock out there a couple of
      times and hang out a little bit with some of these
      fine folks.... there were a ton of people living in
      this huge complex and the cops gave them 3 hours to
      get their stuff out of their well built up home.
      Definitely not enough time... imagine trying to move
      out of your house during a 3 hour section of time as
      decided by the pigs. if you missed it, your fucked.
      they stole your stuff and you're homeless. fuck
      that!!!!!!!

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      http://mail.yahoo.com