Looking For A Brunei Brother

  • preppyguy_2000
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 29, 1999
      Salaam Aleichum my Brunei brother. I am a nice
      American man of Italian descent who wishes to learn more
      about this exotic sultanate. How I extend my hand in
      friendship to you and ask you to share with me the things
      you enjoy, your life in Brunei and other things we
      both may chat about. Sorry I don't discuss politics or
      anything that is government related.
    • zwiebelchen2001
      Message 43 of 43 , Mar 7, 2002