Any Info Appreciated

  • neva29@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2001
      We just acquired a Brownie camera and have no knowledge of it's
      history or even how to work it. The only markings are around the
      lens, on top it says "SIX-20" and below "BULL'S EYE."

      I would appreciate it if anyone could provide and info on this as
      well as how to work it and what film it uses.

      Thanks in advance.
    • Lew Pin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2001
        These two site should provide ou with the information
        you need.

        http://www.geocities.com/lewpin/index.html
        http://www.toptown.com/nowhere/kypfer/instruct.htm

        Regards,