Change to Australian Release Date

  • zuckerbaby75
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 10:21 PM
      I just got an email from UIP confirming that the release date for
      Serenity in Australia is now September 29.

      SEPTEMBER 29!!!

      If I wasn't at work I would totally be doing an extreme happy dance
      right about now.

      Text of email attachment:

      May 18, 2005

      SERENITY RELEASE DATE

      United International Pictures is pleased to announce that the
      Australian theatrical release of Serenity is now confirmed for
      September 29.

      We are currently working on an information service that will keep fans
      updated on details of the Australian release.

      Regards

      Marketing Department
      UIP
    • Travis Matheson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 18 5:53 PM
        >If I wasn't at work I would totally be doing an extreme happy dance
        >right about now.

        Never fear, I have been doing happy dances in light of this news. Do you
        want to know how to get attention at a cinema., dress up as Darth Sidious,
        and belt out Toni Basil's "Mickey" whilst dancing badly.

        no relation to Serenity I know, just something I like to do......

        Man but Star Wars was good.

        Leg Godt

        Travis Matheson
      • Cass~
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18 8:31 PM
          hehe, i cheered a lot and confused my family. and
          again WOO!

          --- zuckerbaby75 <zuckerbaby75@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------
          I just got an email from UIP confirming that the
          release date for
          Serenity in Australia is now September 29.

          SEPTEMBER 29!!!

          If I wasn't at work I would totally be doing an
          extreme happy dance
          right about now.

          Text of email attachment:

          May 18, 2005

          SERENITY RELEASE DATE

          United International Pictures is pleased to announce
          that the
          Australian theatrical release of Serenity is now
          confirmed for
          September 29.

          We are currently working on an information service
          that will keep fans
          updated on details of the Australian release.

          Regards

          Marketing Department
          UIP

          Terms of Service.

          Lisa: Dad, what's a Muppet?
          Homer: Well, it's not quite a mop, it's not quite a puppet, but man... [laughs hysterically] So to answer your question, I don't know.

          ~Cass~

          http://au.movies.yahoo.com