Goalie?

  • flying_babe
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2000
      Hey ppl...well I am a broomball goalie I;ve been
      playing now for 7 years...I;ve tried every position and
      I;ve finally found my position it's GOALIE I;ve been
      playing it now for 4 years.. I would like for anybody
      that plays broomball to e-mail me at
      flying__mel@... and umm.. well I just want to caht!! Alright so
      talk to ya later!!
    • J16RS
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2001
        HOW R U I M A GOALE TO I PLAY FOR THE PROVIDENCE BRUINS BOOSTER CLUB AND WAS WONDERING WHEN U GO DOWN DO U GO TO UR KNEES OR DO U GO ALL THE WAY DOWN