Broomball

  • jd7475
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Broomball community.
    • stugray81
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2000
        The midwest region is hosting an inter-university
        intramural broomball tournament October 21-22, 2000 at Miami
        of Ohio University in Oxford, Ohio. If you are
        currently a student playing for a univeristy in the
        midwest, please contact mick@... to see if your
        university has registered for the tournament. To find
        Oxford, Ohio, go to Yahoo maps. The tournament is
        sponsored by STX Broomball (whose STX Laser is the #1
        selling aluminum broom in the U.S.), broomball.com (the
        on-line retailer for all broomball equipment needs), and
        Miami of Ohio University (whose students know how to
        have fun and play intramural broomball).
      • flying_babe
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2000
          Hey ppl...well I am a broomball goalie I;ve been
          playing now for 7 years...I;ve tried every position and
          I;ve finally found my position it's GOALIE I;ve been
          playing it now for 4 years.. I would like for anybody
          that plays broomball to e-mail me at
          flying__mel@... and umm.. well I just want to caht!! Alright so
          talk to ya later!!
        • J16RS
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2001
            HOW R U I M A GOALE TO I PLAY FOR THE PROVIDENCE BRUINS BOOSTER CLUB AND WAS WONDERING WHEN U GO DOWN DO U GO TO UR KNEES OR DO U GO ALL THE WAY DOWN