Re: [broncobones] Worcester Summer Nationals

  • pmhubby@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2010
      Will not be there. Putting in a floor.

      From: sean gaudette <seangaudette@...>
      Sender: broncobones@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:41:05 -0400
      To: BONES<broncobones@yahoogroups.com>; ECBR<ecbr@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: broncobones@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [broncobones] Worcester Summer Nationals

      Reminder:

      Sat at 0900(ish) we are trying to get as many Broncos together at the Worcester Summer Nationals

      http://summernation als.com/index2. html

      Either post up an RSVP here or to me on facebook

      Thanks

    • - Steve
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2010
        Will be there, shimmy and all...

        pmhubby@... wrote:

        >Will not be there. Putting in a floor.

      • Randy
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 1, 2010
          saturday not sunday? what time you leaving?
        • Travis
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 1, 2010
            Any idea how the tickets/pricing works?
            Do you pay by the day or by event?
            The only thing I saw was weekend passes were $48.

            There is a chance we may be out that way but would only be attending for a few hours.

            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 2, 2010
              NOT looking good, wife's working sturday afternoon and have a cookout before that. How alte you guys there till? might come later
            • Don C
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 2, 2010
                --- In broncobones@yahoogroups.com, sean gaudette <seangaudette@...> wrote:

                Reminder:

                Sat at 0900(ish) we are trying to get as many Broncos together at the Worcester Summer Nationals

                > Either post up an RSVP here or to me on facebook

                > Thanks

                Where are you guys going to be parking??
                Save me a spot looks like I can make it
                Never been to this, so looking foward to it
              • Steve
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 2, 2010

                  I’ll be there from 9 until noon…have a cookout to go to myself…

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 1, 2011
                    Just checking to see if anyone else is going to be at the Summer Nationals this weekend?

                    Dave and I will be up there Saturday all day.  We'll be up on the hill by where they do the burn-outs, look us up if your around!

                    http://www.summernationals.com/
                  • Steve Spinney
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 1, 2011
                      Not after letting the smoke out of the wires....towing the J33p down to Mystic - a last minute trip after missing Gore. Have a beer or three for me...Jamie will be there with either his J33p or his Extreme S-10 I helped him build...

                      Steve
                      Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 4, 2011

                        Hey all,

                        Looking to buy a project Bronco 66-77 don't care. I only really have about 1K to spend but am expecting a project (I can weld).

                        I'm on Long Island near Rocky Point but will travel too.

                        Thanks!

                        Ben
                      • tcjones76
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 5, 2011
                          Hi Ben,

                          I have a 71 project bronco I would be interested in selling. I would like to get $1500, but we can talk. It has complete V8 3 speed 3:50 running gear with rear limited slip, new OEM quarters, rocker and fenders, but the tub and frame (have good frame to go with it) need attention. MA title and original VIN glove box door too.

                          Is chevelle72kid@... the best email to send pictures?

                          Tim.

                          Tyngsboro, MA

                          Cell: 978-490-5268

                          --- In broncobones@yahoogroups.com, Ben Schneider <chevelle72kid@...> wrote:

                          > Hey all,
                          >
                          > Looking to buy a project Bronco 66-77 don't care. I only really have about 1K to spend but am expecting a project (I can weld).
                          >
                          > I'm on Long Island near Rocky Point but will travel too.
                          >
                          > Thanks!
                          >
                          > Ben

                        • Ben Schneider
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jul 5, 2011