[Fwd: BONSOIR]

  • marya@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 1999
      From: marya@... (YA MAR)
      To: BROCCOLI-SUBSCRIBE@...
      Subject: BONSOIR

      in paris. saw some things. tower. arch.
      notre dame. lizard king. have a small flat on an island in the river. it's
      the smaller island. st louis. key on a string
      . billions of tourists. met some nicece
      people last night. and a cat. laetitia &
      sylvain & kako. respectively. got to hear some good music. rode a multitude
      ofpublic transport. walked across town today. probably getting a train
      ticket tomorrow. miss you. love you. bubye.

      broccoli
    • Ick Broccoli
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 1999
        I don't know what happened to all you guys, but I'm having a hell of a time
        getting online here & I'm still managing to do it. sheesh. I spent 50 francs
        today sending my last message.
        Anyway, you guys are entitled to your interests. I'm out here doing this
        recon work, scraping by on the aid I can receive, though I never know where
        I'm going to be in 30 minutes. And you guys have this one address to write
        to from your houses, and yet I'm getting such mediocre moral support. Ah
        well. Worse things have happened. Huh Cheralyn. By the way, I'm having a
        little trouble swinging the luxury car. I haven't given up though.

        I'm at a party. Those people I talked about before. Letitia and Sylvain. So
        it's like always. Leave me alone about it.

        bbrocccolie5faufunfcinqViroid...

        >From: marya@... (YA MAR)
        >To: broccoli@onelist.com
        >Subject: [broccoli] [Fwd: BONSOIR]
        >Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 11:57:51 +0200 (MET DST)
        >
        >From: marya@... (YA MAR)
        >
        >From: marya@... (YA MAR)
        >To: BROCCOLI-SUBSCRIBE@...
        >Subject: BONSOIR
        >
        >in paris. saw some things. tower. arch.
        >notre dame. lizard king. have a small flat on an island in the river. it's
        >the smaller island. st louis. key on a string
        >. billions of tourists. met some nicece
        >people last night. and a cat. laetitia &
        > sylvain & kako. respectively. got to hear some good music. rode a
        >multitude
        > ofpublic transport. walked across town today. probably getting a train
        >ticket tomorrow. miss you. love you. bubye.
        >
        >broccoli

        >GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
        > NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
        >Apply online today! http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1

        >broccoli's nothing
      • Mrs. Zima
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
          I'm glad to hear you're having fun. I went to see your
          sick brother last night and take him some movies. At
          least he doesn't look nearly dead anymore. The French
          don't really make good cars so maybe you can bring me
          a Monet instead..... I guess i'll just have to buy my
          own BMW. That's scary. We have a new roommate. He's
          kind of a dork but he seems harmless. He's from
          Indiana. I don't know how long he's gonna last with
          Kevin. Hey David, are you gonna be around in
          September? I'm gonna have a 30th Birthday party for
          Kevin. Kinda like last year but different bands.
          Well, mufflers to sell...gotta go. Can't wait to see
          you.

          Cheralyn