china

  • Fuquaa@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 1999
      lifequaa 101:

      china is a cool place i am quitting my job.

      i put in my notice last night. for a few minutes i was having second
      thoughts, but then my manager asked me to pick her up a five dollar rock of
      crack on my delivery into the ghetto. when i realized that she was totally
      serious, all doubts vaporized.

      tired of grease.
      big dogs.
      hillbillies.
      mileage.
      fake money given to me in the dark.
      huge fucking dogs.
      dirt roads.
      spider webs.
      having to wear a shirt that says "goldberg" on the front
      and says "who's next?" on the back.

      that was the final straw.

      news: lance, are you listening? maybe save your dollars. i found
      something... well, stole it, basically from a pawn shop. a multiple effects
      box with pedal and countless effects, flanges, reverbs, distortions, delays,
      pitch shifts, etc. how much? 900 american? 800 american? 500? 300? 235.78
      american?

      150. neat, huh? i feel like i've won something in a contest.

      who is still alive?
    • Reticens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 1999
        I'm alive. I was beginning to think everyone on the list had vanished.
        Either that, or I was banned. :(

        How the hell is everyone?

        Tiff.

        BTW: I did it. I really did it. It wasn't so bad. And now...now the fun
        begins....