Re: Uh....hello?...

  • blue..
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 1999
      yeah, seriously, man.
      i was kinda scared that you had been swallowed by.. something.

      i just finished don delillo's white noise. has anyone else (besides YOU,
      foo) read it? just wondering what you thought.

      okay, right. i REALLY need to be asleep. okay. that should be done.

      brock, that thing you send me about why the camera was free.. what the hell
      was it? couldn't open in. really curious. meow.

      'blue.

    • Reticens
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 1999
        So...where is everyone?

        Tiff
      • broccoli
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 1999
          blue.. said:

          >brock, that thing you send me about why the camera was free.. what the hell
          >was it? couldn't open in. really curious. meow.

          it was a vulture that looked like an eagle.
          ken saw dead people on the road today. just inside california.
          i still haven't slept since new orleans.
          soon, my dear. soon.

          hello hello. it's good to be back.
          i'm completely finished.

          --
          broccoli
          _____________________________
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 1999
            >it was a vulture that looked like an eagle.
            >ken saw dead people on the road today. just inside california.
            >i still haven't slept since new orleans.
            >soon, my dear. soon.

            if you said "just outside california," would that qualify as the ocean?

          • broccoli
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 8, 1999
              buhluhloo * said:

              >if you said "just outside california," would that qualify as the ocean?

              it could, but that's not what i'm talking about. we're not exactly an
              island.

              --
              broccoli
              _____________________________
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 9, 1999
                boy o boy what a day. i'm chillin. going to dinner later. that'll be
                nice. haven't eaten in a few days. ivan says i look like i lost weight. i
                had one of my episodes while driving through texas. don't think i've ever
                had one behind the wheel before. i had been wondering what it would be
                like when it finally did happen. tripping on the desert. melissa drew me
                a picture in houston. i guess she only draws one thing. i'll upload it in
                my next batch. harry gave me a pair of pants. jack gave me a falling
                janus t-shirt. arwen gave me a sticker. brigid gave me a cd. i have to go
                now. feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

                --
                broccoli

                http://home.earthlink.net/~broccoli99/