Ding ding ding

  • Reticens
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1 11:44 AM
      Give the gentlemen their prizes. I believe the judges agree with the
      answer.

      So, what's with the whole business of me being distant? Why do you say
      that? <still pondering>
    • blue ..
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1 3:36 PM
        >Give the gentlemen their prizes. I believe the judges agree with the
        >answer.

        i think you should listen to more loveline, tiffany.

      • broccoli
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1 8:13 PM
          we won! we won! "it's a wise child..."

          --
          broccoli
          _________________________________
          Message 4 of 11 , May 2 9:12 AM
            i think you should listen to more loveline, tiffany.

            Okay, see the thing is...I'll accept that I'm thought of as severely
            disfunctional (who here isn't, anyway?) I can go with that. I just want
            know why!

            <on her knees begging for some answers, man!>

            Well? Back up your claims, missy. I can take abuse...Like it even. <GRIN>
            I just need some convincing.

            :)

            Tiff
          • blue ..
            Message 5 of 11 , May 2 12:27 PM
              > i think you should listen to more loveline, tiffany.
              >

              >Okay, see the thing is...I'll accept that I'm thought of as severely
              >disfunctional (who here isn't, anyway?) I can go with that. I just want
              >know why!

              there's nothing wrong with having disfunction. i don't think i could argue
              against being disfunctional. but WHY in the WORLD do you want another
              child.

            • Broccoli99@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 11 , May 6 8:15 PM

                <<So, what's with the whole business of me being distant? Why do you say
                that? <still pondering>>>

                forgive me, this speaking up when it's not my up to speak . . .
                let me wax rhapsodic.
                My dear, it has always been a lovely pleasure to be of your acquaintance and
                presence. However, perhaps it is not within your casual grasp to make clear
                feelings of such things that may affect you heavily. Can the ignorance of
                those left outside your most confident circle be excused on grounds of lack
                of evidence? One can hardly read your more expressive essays without feeling
                a shock of regret for what you've had to tolerate, and with that being the
                one dim light cast on your persona, we have trouble grasping individual
                significance in the common troubles we all share. Of course you're still
                human. Of course you still feel. But compared to us, you can handle anything.
                I shudder at the thought...

                i fear i've said too much.
              • blue ..
                Message 7 of 11 , May 6 10:57 PM
                  <<But compared to us, you can handle anything. I shudder at the
                  thought...>>

                  don't compare pain, brock. or anyone for that matter.

                  blue.

                • broccoli
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 7 12:13 PM
                    blue .. wrote:

                    > don't compare pain, brock. or anyone for that matter.

                    i was aware, even in my drunken state (if not moreso because of it) that
                    i was making inappropriate statements and/or judgments. but i wasn't at
                    it with the intention of comparing as much as trying to explain my part
                    of the accusation on the unwitting cornflake. besides, might i compare
                    at will, at least in this, my own personal outlet medium?
                    i always told you it was nothing.

                    --
                    broccoli
                    _________________________________
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 7 7:44 PM
                      >i was aware, even in my drunken state (if not moreso because of it) that i
                      >was making inappropriate statements and/or judgments. but i wasn't at it
                      >with the intention of comparing as much as trying to explain my part of the
                      >accusation on the unwitting cornflake. besides, might i compare at will, at
                      >least in this, my own personal outlet medium? i always told you it was
                      >nothing.

                      okeedoke.
                      thanks for clearing that up.

                      :)

                    • broccoli
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 7 7:57 PM
                        blue .. wrote:

                        > okeedoke.
                        > thanks for clearing that up.
                        >
                        > :)

                        my pleasure, sweetheart.

                        --
                        broccoli
                        _________________________________
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 7 8:22 PM
                          So, then what you are saying is that I just don't let anyone "in" to this
                          little world inside my head? I see. Thank you for that broc.

                          Actually, I think it's mostly because I can't usually see how what has
                          affected me affects to such an extent that I need to fill them in on my
                          traumatic life.

                          Everyone has their story. I hate people who blame their fucked up lives on
                          the fact that they didn't have a fairytale life. I don't.

                          Anyway...here's to openess between friends. <cheers> I know...it's a
                          weakness of mine. I've never been good at sharing. Although, I've always
                          been good at being shared. heh.

                          Tiff.